Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sin Shall Have No Dominion

Romans 6:14 For sin shall have no dominion over you... Amen!!!

Ok so my brain knows this but my body is another story...still waking up daily with a ton of anxiety in my body. The word resistance came to mind this morning as I was asking the Lord what is going on and why this keeps happening. Is it possible my body is resisting healing? My mind is not really so involved in this process which is weird...aren't people usually anxious about something...lol...although there has been a barrage of memories...all sorts of irrational beliefs...even a vow I needed to renounce...thoughts that come from childhood...nothing that seems rational to my adult mind so I have been uprooting and transplanting that junk with God's truth. Anyway I had dh pray for me this morning.

Still not sure what the Lord means when He says that I need to work out the years of anxiety that have been stored away in my body...perhaps I just need to go there and feel it fully in my body to be able to heal and move beyond it. I think I have successfully stuffed alot for years. Eeeek! Denied all that negative junk because it was too much for my little person to contain and then carried it around all these years. This is definitely turning out to be a process that is just not overcome in a couple hours. Crap! lol

I am going to find some scriptures to meditate on...about love...since love covers over a multitude of sins...and perfect love casts out fear.

Psa 36:5 Your loving kindness, LORD, is in the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the mountains of God. Your judgments are like a great deep. LORD, you preserve man and animal.
7 How precious is your loving kindness, God! The children of men take refuge under the shadow of your wings.
8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the abundance of your house. You will make them drink of the river of your pleasures.
9 For with you is the spring of life. In your light shall we see light.
10 Oh continue your loving kindness to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.
11 Don't let the foot of pride come against me. Don't let the hand of the wicked drive me away.
12 There the workers of iniquity are fallen. They are thrust down, and shall not be able to rise.


Praise God no enemy can prevail against Him!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM , Blogger Helen Bratko said...

Great scripture. Yes love does cover over a multitude of sins.

Keep thinking about things that are lovely and good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home