And on we go......
Just a little update so I don't forget the weirdness of the journey.
I have been experiencing some lovely symptoms of PTSD...wow it has been a while. Simple things triggering old memories...nothing too dramatic but a bit disturbing none the less. No skeletons in the closets anymore that haven't been examined enough times to defuse them but hello...weirdness! I nearly left my skin this morning when my toast popped and other such things that cause an exagerated startle response, or instant anger out of the blue. It was just annoying at first but is actually getting to be humorous ...especially when my 15 yo son just looks at me and snickers and shakes his head.
Ya think I should try to explain this to people or just let them think I am really as strange as I appear to be? I'd sure like to be a fly on my wall for a day and observe. lol I figure it must be part of the process the Lord was talking about...of working out the stress that resides in my physical being?... Lord?...
Well, I sure can't say I lead a boring life anyway. Started taking my sleeping pills again regularly and increased the dosage since they also have an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety effect at higher levels. Don't want to be masking anything the Lord is doing...but also have no desire to be too insane either...eeek!
Ok so I also have enough medical reasons to be having some issues in the mood disorder department. Glad the Lord is riding this wave with me!
Ok gotta edit here so I remember what I did...tried the higher level for a while and realized I was a total wipe out and experiencing dizziness so I went back to a normal dose and am doing fine. The other weirdness has left and I think I have been delivered from somethings that just needed to surface in order to be skimmed off. I feel like a big human bottle of wine...improving as I age in the Lord.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home