Friday, May 06, 2005

Xango

Xango properties: (for lack of a better place to store it for now--plus the fact that this is so interesting...no wonder this stuff is helping me so much)

1) Anti-Fatigue (energy booster)
2) Anti-Inflammatory (prevents inflammation)
3) Analgesic (prevents pain)
4) Anti-Ulcer (stomach, mouth and bowel ulcers)
5) Anti-Depressant (low to moderate)
6) Anxyolytic (anti-anxiety effect)
7) Anti-Alzheimerian (helps prevent dementia)
8) Anti-Tumor & Cancer Prevention (multiple categories cited)
9) Immunomodulator (multiple categories cited)
10) Anti-Aging
11) Anti-Oxidant
12) Anti-Viral (prevent/modulate viral infection)
13) Anti-Biotic (modulates bacterial infections)
14) Anti-Fungal (prevents or arrests fungal infections)
15) Anti-Seborrheaic (prevents skin disorders)
16) Anti-Lipidemic (blood fat lowering, LDL)
17) Anti-Atherosclerotic (prevents hardening of the arteries)
18) Cardioprotective (protects the heart)
19) Hypotensive (blood pressure lowering)
20) Hypoglycemic (anti-diabetic effect)
21) Anti-Obesity (helps with weight loss)
22) Anti-Arthritic (prevention of arthritis)
23) Anti-Osteoporosis
24) Anti-Periodontic (prevents gum disease)
25) Anti-Allergenic (prevents allergic reaction)
26) Anti-Calculitic (prevents kidney stones)
27) Anti-Pyretic (fever lowering)
28) Anti-Parkinson
29) Anti- Diarrheal
30) Anti-Neuralgic (reduces nerve pain)
31) Anti-Vertigo (prevents dizziness)
32) Anti-Glaucomic (prevents glaucoma)
33) Anti-Cataract (prevents cataracts)

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger Helen Bratko said...

Wow, some heavy duty claims! I'm glad its helping you. Sounds too good to be true!

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger wings said...

I agree some pretty hefty claims ... when I started on this stuff I wrote a list of all my symptoms and every month I update the list...many things on my list have improved, some dramatically. It has been...lets see...2 1/2 months so we'll see how it goes...definitely is one thing that is helping me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home